Bring Your Own Device - Tech Help
By Appointment Only
Get One-on-one help from a librarian and learn how to:
- Download library eBooks, audiobooks, magazines and music to your eReader, tablet or other device
- Use an iPad, Kindle, Android device or smartphone
- General questions about using a computer or the internet
- Set-up a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or email account
- Organize your files, photos and music
- Use Microsoft Office or Google Documents
- Search library databases
- Other specific questions
Be sure to bring your laptop, smartphone or tablet.
Call the library at 973-857-4848 or email Precious Mack at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.