Internet Use Policy
- The Verona Public Library provides Internet access for education, recreational and informational purposes only.
- Computer time is limited to 30 minutes if others are waiting for access and up to a total of two hours per day. Users must finish their sessions 15 minutes before closing.
- If Internet use results in disruption of Library services or is inappropriate for a public library setting, the Library reserves the right to end the session and/or revoke computer privileges.
- Staff is available to assist patrons but cannot provide computer training. For further assistance, please inquire about our Computer Classes.
- Users may make only authorized copies of copyrighted materials or licensed software or data. Anyone using the Verona Public Library computers for illegal activities will be prosecuted.
- The Verona Public Library assumes no responsibility for any damage, direct or indirect, arising from use of the Internet. The Library specifically disclaims any warranty as to the information’s accuracy, timeliness, usefulness or fitness for a particular purpose.
- A permission form must be signed by a parent or guardian, in person at the Library, for children through age 17.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for the Internet information selected or accessed by their children.
Revised April 21, 2016