Cookbook Club Blog – Coming Soon!
Good books, good food & good company! Every month we’ll work with a different theme. Bring a dish to share & discuss!
September: Back-to-School Weeknight Recipes
Summer Reading Club: Imagine Your Story
Magical Mexican Food Inspired by Like Water for Chocolate
Drawing inspiration from this year’s Summer Reading theme, we’ll turn to a book of magical realism to create our dishes. Like Water for Chocolate, by Laura Esquivel was described by the San Francisco Chronicle as a “tall-tale, fairy-tale, soap opera romance, Mexican cookbook, and home-remedy handbook all rolled into one.”
Barbecue Favorites: Celebrate Dads & Grads
MAY 2020: Mother’s Day Brunch
- Carrot Cake Pancakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Flourless Lemon Almond Cake
- Honey Snow Peas & Carrots
- Overnight French Toast
- Sausage-Hash Brown Breakfast Casserole
- Scrambled Egg Muffin Sliders
- Vincent Price’s Banana Nut Bread
APRIL 2020 RECIPES: Comfort Food/Easy Recipes from the Pantry