Part-Time Library Page
The Verona Public Library is seeking a reliable, detail-oriented individual to shelve library materials and keep collections in proper order.
• At least 16 years old
• Ability to follow written and oral instructions
• Ability to learn the Dewey Decimal system and other library filing systems
Specific duties will involve:
• Shelving library materials in proper order
• Perform shelf reading to assure materials are in proper order
• Answer directional questions
• Assist patrons in locating items in the collection
This position is 6 hours per week, Wednesdays 3 p.m. – 5 p.m. and Saturdays 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Additional hours may be available on an as-needed basis. The successful candidate must be available to work year round, including summers.
Salary is $14.13 per hour.
Please send a cover letter, resume and references to Claudine Pascale, Library Director at email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
May 22, 2023