Find Books, Movies, and More!
Review any book you want — fiction, nonfiction, biography, graphic novel, manga, or audiobook.
Submitted book reviews must fall within the following guidelines:
- 200 – 400 word count.
- Include a brief plot summary.
- Discuss various aspects of the book. For example:
- What are your thoughts about the characters?
- How was the writing style?
- How accurate was the information (non-fiction)?
- Was it a good example of its genre?
- Please include if you would recommend the book to others. If you did not like the book (which is totally OK), please say why.
- All reviews MUST by written by the person submitting them.
- Limit of ONE review per week per person.
- If you do not wish to include your name and grade with your review, please select the “post review anonymously” box on the submission form.
- The Teen Librarian will not edit or alter reviews. If edits are required, you will be asked to resubmit your review.