Teen Volunteer Opportunties
How To Become a Teen Volunteer
Read up on the volunteer opportunities below. Decide which one suits your interest. Please note the requirements for each volunteer position.
Download and fill it out the volunteer application to the best of your ability. Once we have received your application we will send you information about when you can begin volunteering.
If you have any further questions please feel free to email Ms. Mack at email@example.com.
In order to be an active TAB member you need to:
1) Be a teen in grades 8 -12 who either lives or attends school in Verona
2) Attend our monthly meetings (we meet the first Tuesday of every month unless there is a special TAB teen event or Holiday)
3) Attend and participate at TAB planned/hosted events
4) Be willing and able to volunteer at special Children’s Programs
For more information about T.A.B., interested teens should contact Ms. Mack, Teen & Technology Services Librarian at:
- Phone: 973-857-4846
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Open to grades 5 – 12.
Read a book, write a review, and have it published on the Library’s Review Crew blog. Teens in Grades 8-12 can earn 30 minutes of community service time. You can read and review any book you want as well as advanced reading copies of unpublished titles.
General Teen Volunteer
General teen volunteers will have the opportunity to assist with weekend programs and other projects on an as needed basis.
During the summer assistance with Summer Reading Club includes helping children with their reading logs, distributing prizes, and various tasks as needed.
Application coming soon!