Verona Public Library TAB members are teens who are passionate about and dedicated to making sure the library is meeting the needs and wants of teens in the community.
Active members who are in grades 8 -12 also earn volunteer hours for participation. TAB Members have the opportunity to get involved in any or all of the following areas:
- Plan, promote, and run special events for teens
- Help out at Children’s events
- Help develop and prepare activities for the Teen Room
- Suggest items to add to the library’s teen collection (such as books, comics, movies, etc.)
- Help develop content for the library website by contributing to video and/or written book reviews
- And more!
In order to be an active TAB member you need to:
1) Be a teen who either lives or attends school in Verona
2) Attend our monthly meetings (we meet the first Tuesday of every month unless there is a special TAB teen event or Holiday)
3) Attend and participate at TAB planned/hosted events
4) Be willing and able to volunteer at special Children’s Programs
For more information about T.A.B., interested teens should contact the Teen & Technology Services Librarian at:
- Phone: 973-857-4846
- Email: email@example.com