Teen Advisory Board (TAB) is for teens who are excited about contributing to the library, voicing opinions, and want to help make the library an awesome place for teens.
TAB is open to students in grades 8th through 12th who live or attend school in Verona.
TAB members provide volunteer service at the Verona Public Library and earn community service credit for attending meetings. TAB members are expected to get involved in any of the following:
- Planning, promoting, and running events for teens.
- Assisting with children’s programs.
- Reading and reviewing books.
- Suggesting materials to add to the teen collection.
- Creating content for the library’s website and social media.